Sunday 7 April 2013

The Grand Canyon

I think I've always wanted to go to the Grand Canyon. My first ever dream of going there included drinking a beer on my Mustang with rock music in the background. Maybe it's because of the heat (and I love hot places) or the freedom of it all, but it's going to be one of the first places I visit.


But knowing my clumsiness, I'll probably trip over a safety fence and fall (it's not like it hasn't happened before). I bet the rocks will crumble under me. I don't know, something'll happen, it always does!

The first time I saw a photo of the Grand Canyon I thought a giant had ripped the USA open like a crisp packet, but that had something to do with me being five.

Well, with the press of the 'publish' button this plan'll be sealed into history; I won't be able to avoid going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash.com